ASGVIS has released V-Ray for Sketch-Up. This release brings users various performance enhancements, an out of the box rendering solution, and many great V-Ray features to Sketch-Up. V-Ray is a rendering plug-in that enables Sketch-Up users to take advantage of the power and speed of the Chaos Group’s V-Ray rendering solution.
On the surface, Filter Forge is just a Photoshop plugin, a pack of filters that generate textures, create visual effects, enhance photos, process images. However, there are 3 things that make Filter Forge unique:
1. You can create your own filters. Filter Forge comes with a visual node-based editor allowing you to create your own filters â€“ textures, effects, distortions, backgrounds, frames, you name it. All filters automatically support 16- and 32-bit modes in Photoshop, real-world HDRI lighting, bump and normal maps, huge resolutions and seamless tiling.
It saves your current file and includes the size in mm. It is handy to use with my SetDpi script… Download here
Place in your /adobe/photoshop cs3/preset/scripts/
An automated spherical VR tripod head.
Looks very interresting and should probably be alot cheaper that the spheronCam.
Hi I am currently working alot with creating tileable textures from photographs and I got tired of the annoying process of calculating the realworld scale of the object.
Works for Photoshop CS2 and CS3,Â Does notÂ work in CS..
The functions is very simple.
Watch this video for example…
- You create a linepath in photoshop representing a real value.
- Run my script and it measures that line and gives you the value in pixels.
- you type in what the real value was for this distance for example. 300mm
- Press Set Dpi and it sets the Dpi value for the image
- Now if you use the measue tool or go into image size it should show the realworld value of that texture..
- Save or move the file OS3DSetDpi v02.jsx to \Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3\Presets\Scripts\
- Restart photshop
Tip! Watch video for installation of action
To simplify usage do record an action where you do the following:
- CreateÂ new document and draw a single line path in it.Â
- Run the script from file/scripts/OS3DSetDpi v02. Type in anything.
- Go to paths and delete the work path
- Optionally: Assign an ShortCutKey to run this more easily.
nu finns indigo en gratis renderare som pÃ¥minner mycket om maxwell.
A most interresting software for you who wants to create realistic looking ivy…
The ivy grows from one single root following different forces: a primary growth direction (the weighted average of previous growth directions), a random influence, an adhesion force towards other objects, an up-vector imitating the phototropy of plants, and finally gravity.
En mycket intressant liten programvara fÃ¶r att kunna skapa normalmappar, displace eller bumpmaps enkelt.
fÃ¶r 3ds max.
Nu intressant teknik fÃ¶r att skapa sÃ¶mmar i Maya.
This is a new interresting technology developed byÂ a company called totallytextures in England. Read more about this technology at their webpage.
Automatisk uv mappning. En mycket intressant plugin till 3ds max och Maya som underlÃ¤ttar vid uv mappning. HÃ¤mtat ifrÃ¥n hemsidan http://www.geometricinformatics.com/products.php
GeoUV is a plug-in for Maya and 3D Studio Max. GeoUV excels over other texture mappers by automating the mapping process while minimizing distortion. In most cases, character production time is approximately 10% to 20% of the entire movie production pipeline, so our product can save 5% to 10% of movie production time.
In addition, GeoUV increases the amount of memory used for each object, resulting in more efficient memory use and more realistic detail. GeoUV and our unique technology helps 3D artists finish hours of work within minutes. It is available for Windows or Linux platforms, allowing you to work in your environment of choice. Geometric Informatics is always interested in working with software resellers. Please contact Rachael Choi for more information.